A list of external resources that provide additional support through every stage of BOLD.
- Xello ↗︎ Helps prepare K-12 students by providing personalized plans, self-knowledge, and critical life skills.
- Pathway Promise Parent Handbook ↗︎ Information regarding the pathways at the Lansing School District.
- CapCAN Resources ↗︎ A list of resources gathered by the Capital Area College Access Network.
- College Advising Hotline ↗︎ Provided by the Michigan College Access Network, this free of charge college assistance hotline is available to students from 9th to 12th grade.
- Roadmap to Opportunity ↗︎ Learn about high-demand, high-wage jobs that require a certificate or an associate's degree to begin your career.
- LSD Pathway Promise ↗︎ Lansing School District Pathway Promise information.
- LSD Parent Page ↗︎ Lansing School District Parent support page.
- Dr. Eva L. Evans Welcome Center ↗︎ Information about the Dr. Eva L. Evans Welcome center, which allows families enrolled in the district to learn about the school district, the Lansing Pathway Promise, and the Lansing Promise scholarship program.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Podcast ↗︎ A podcast that focuses on a variety of topics pertaining to saving and paying for higher education, managing money, and repaying student loan debt.
- Free Tax Help ↗︎ Free tax support and guidance through the Capital Area United Way.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau ↗︎ Tools provided by CFPB to support your financial journey as you make informed financial decisions.
- Build kids’ money skills while home from school↗︎ The CFPB has games, lessons, and activities that help kids build money skills, based on our research on how those skills are developed throughout childhood. Activities and tips are free, and best of all, you don’t need to be a money expert to use them.